Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm having a go!

Hi All,

This is Kelly, blogging is very new to me. I'm trying to work out how to set up a profile. Thanks Brian for setting up the site, it will be great for our family and friends to follow while we are travelling. I'm really looking forward to our trip to NZ. I've recently grabbed a travel brochure for NZ to check out some of the places we will be visiting. It all looks very exciting.

I'm heading off to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand just after Christmas, the preparations for this trip are keeping me busy at the moment. This should be a real adventure.

When I return I can't wait to start preparing for our trip to NZ. I look forward to meeting the rest of the team, early next year.

Hope everyone has a great Xmas!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment